Donna D.'s Blogs

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

ADA Convention

Last week I had the opportunity to go to the American Dental Association Convention in Philadelphia, California. I learned a lot of new innovations related to digital media that many dentist practices. One of the seminars I attended talked about “Image Processing.” Dentists use image processing in their practices to show their patients information on their teeth. They take an x ray of their teeth then use photoshop to add different filters to show hidden damages of each tooth.

As the speaker, Dr. Miles, talked about the usage of digital photography in his practice I got an idea for my senior project. My concept contains the usage of digital xrays to show more. Something hidden....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home